Intertribal Ceremonial Board
- State of New Mexico Governor-appointed advisory body of experts organized to counsel the Intertribal Ceremonial Office (ICO)
- Eight members, who must be New Mexico residents and the majority must be Native American.
- Membership includes the ICO Director (ex-officio), NMTD Cabinet Secretary or designee, and 6 members directly appointed by the Governor on a rotating term basis.
- Advise, support and share strategic planning recommendations to the ICO
- Preserve the time-honored Gallup Intertribal Ceremonial event which showcases the cultural diversity of Native American and Indigenous arts, culture, and heritage.
- Elevate this treasured New Mexico event as a global destination experience.
Intertribal Ceremonial Office | Executive Director
Tribe: Laguna Pueblo/Acoma Pueblo
New Mexico Tourism Department | Deputy Secretary
NMTD Cabinet Secretary Designee
Chad N. Hand | Chairman
Tribe: Pueblo of Zuni
LAM Corporation | Principal in Charge Design Build Construction and Architectural Firm
Prudence V. Correa
Artist | Tourism
Tribe: Acoma Pueblo
Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services | Marketing Director/Govt. Affairs - Acting Director/Western Health Foundation
II Crystal Visions | Marketing Consultant - Owner
Sabrina Garza | Vice Chairwoman
Expo New Mexico - New Mexico State Fair | Events Director
Held quarterly on the 1st Tuesday
Feb 1, 2022 05:00 PM Mountain Time
May 10, 2022 05:00 PM Mountain Time
August 23, 2022 05:00 PM Mountain Time
December 8, 2022 05:00 PM Mountain Time
Intertribal Ceremonial Office 206. W. Coal Ave. Gallup, NM 87301