What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails, when you have requested to receive information regarding New Mexico by email.
- The email address you provide for vacation guide order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Unless you have opted in to receive our digital newsletters.
- Google Analytics Remarketing and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting*
*Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
For complete information regarding cookies please review the section below.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Intertribal Ceremonial Office
206 W. Coal Ave
Gallup, NM 87301
Site Use Disclaimer & third party organizations
The Intertribal Ceremonial Office assumes no responsibility for information or links provided by third party organizations. The Intertribal Ceremonial Office does not verify the accuracy or timeliness of data provided by businesses or websites linked to our websites. The burden is upon the linking organization to provide fair and accurate descriptions of the goods or services they claim to provide. Inclusion of such links is done for the convenience of the reader and does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by the Intertribal Ceremonial Office. A third parties’ content is subject to change over time and it is the responsibility of the traveler to inquire ahead of time to establish, accessibility, road conditions, time of operation, appropriateness, or any other matter, which is beyond our control.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your browser when you visit a website. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so when you visit sites owned and operated by ICO, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. This includes third parties that we have hired to provide services on our behalf, such as site analytics or ad targeting.
- Necessary Cookies
- These cookies are essential to enabling your use of our website and its features. Without these cookies, services we would provide (such as permitting logging into the service) cannot be provided.
- Example Cookie Names: __cfduid, JSESSIONID, CookieConsent
- Functionality Cookies
- These cookies improve your experience by enabling personalization (like remembering language and region) as well as enabling certain features like tracking progress on our videos and chat support.
- Example Cookie Names: __jid, has_js, language
- Analytics/Performance Cookies
- These cookies help us learn how well our website and services are performing. We use these cookies to understand, improve, and research our services available via our website.
- Example Cookie Names: __utma, _ga, jserrors
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies
- These cookies collect information about the browsing habits associated with your device and are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
- Example Cookie Names: ADKUID, sess, APID
Managing and Deleting Cookies
Cookies can be monitored and deleted from your browser. Since browsers create and store cookies, they are also the most direct way to access, manage, and delete cookies.
Please keep in mind that if you disable all cookies, certain portions of our website may not work properly since certain necessary cookies and functionality cookies will be disabled.
Resources and More Information
For cookies that track activity in connection with targeting advertising, you can opt-out of third party targeting cookies on the Digital Advertising Alliance consumer choice page or the Network Advertising Initiative consumer choice page or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance consumer choice page. Other tools offered by third parties can help you see and manage the types of cookies and trackers that you encounter. More information about cookies and cookie management can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org and www.aboutcookies.org.